Mike started his career in commercial and residential construction as a carpenter. He studied architecture after high school and worked for a Louisville architectural firm for six years. Since then, Mike has worked as a project manager/estimator for local general contractors, building numerous projects around the region from the "ground up." In addition to his well-rounded knowledge of all trades, he qualified as a Certified Structural Technician (CST) with the Olshan Foundation Company, which specializes in foundation repair and water management. Mike passed the state examination in the summer of 2013 and was issued his Kentucky Home Inspection License (#HI-4051) in September of 2013.
- Licensed Inspector in state of Kentucky
- Member Kentucky Real Estate Inspectors Association
- Member Greater Louisville Association of Realtors
La Grange, KY 40031, USA | 502.909.7126 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 30 years of Construction Experience!
- Serving the entire state of Kentucky!
National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI)
H O M E I N S P E C T I O N S, LLC